Strategic Planning & Policy Advocacy (Services) Division
- Plan, formulate and review policies, guidelines, strategic directions and action plans that are related to developing the services sector (selected services sector) in Malaysia such as the industrial policy framework and incentives (fiscal and non-fiscal)
- Coordinate and prepare investment-related incentive and facilitation proposals related to the services sector for the Annual Budget Announcement, as well as Services Sectorial Studies and inputs on the services sector for reports, speeches, dialogues, parliament questions and International Corporation matters
- Custodian of policies, guidelines and procedures for the following:-
- Services Incentives (fiscal and non-fiscal).
- Strategic Papers/Reports for services development.
- Compendium for incentives of related services sub-sectors
- Implement and follow-up on decisions made at Post Cabinet Meetings, MITI Management Meetings and Economic Council Meetings
- Effective 25 November 2020, Incentive Coordination and Collaboration Office (ICCO), has been placed as a unit under the Strategic Planning & Policy Advocacy (Services) Division. The function of ICCO are as follows:
- One-Stop Centre for Businesses
- A Central Coordinator on Incentives Offered by Relevant Ministries and Agencies
- An Advisor to Incentives Approvers