Domestic Investment Division
- Engage and connect MNCs and foreign companies with local industry players through initiatives such as outreach programmes, vendor development programmes, seminars, roundtable meetings and dialogues.
- Update existing and potential investors on the latest policies and facilities that have been put in place by the Government to boost private domestic investments.
- Provide a platform to facilitate web-based business matching facility for both domestic and foreign companies.
- Plan and coordinate engagement with local companies with potential to invest or expand in high value added, high technology and innovative based activities.
- Oversee and coordinate activities and functions of MIDA State Offices in liaising with State Governments and relevant authorities/stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of projects.