tue15oct(oct 15)9:00 amthu17(oct 17)5:00 pmMalaysia Medical Device Expo 2019 (MyMEDEX)Medical Device Authority invites you to Malaysia Medical Device Expo 2019, a one-stop centre for medical devices solutions!9:00 am - 5:00 pm (17)
About Malaysia Medical Device Expo 2019 Malaysia Medical Device Expo is an initiative by Medical Device Authority (MDA) to bring light to latest innovative technologies and advances of global medical devices. The
About Malaysia Medical Device Expo 2019
Malaysia Medical Device Expo is an initiative by Medical Device Authority (MDA) to bring light to latest innovative technologies and advances of global medical devices. The aim is to create an insightful one-stop centre for medical devices solutions. Medical device is one of the biggest industries in global healthcare.
Innovation and technical discoveries drive the upward momentum of medical solutions since the discovery of science. Prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of diseases are vastly improved with every new innovation under this sector. Malaysia Medical Device Expo plays a great role in fostering a thorough understanding on what technologies are available or under development in the current global medical scene. The objective is to address a crucial factor: importance of medical device knowledge in contributing to the provision of quality health care.
- Opportunity to network with extensive corporate profiles in the industry
- Meet potential partners or buyers
- Platform to find new fitness, health or nutritional devices
- Brand exposure for new or existing products or services
- Opportunity to discover various innovative medical devices
- Learn about the latest innovations and trends in the healthcare sector
- See first-hand live product demonstrations
- Attend talks and forums by experts
- Healthcare Professionals, Practitioners, Administrators & Managers
- Representative from Health Departments & Authorities
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Medical Tourism Facilitators & Tour Operators
- Investors in Healthcare Sector
- Medical Media Support
ABOUT IMDC 2019
This conference will provide a forum for discussion on updates in medical device regulatory control as well as communications and sharing of relevant information such as new inventions and innovations, research and development in medical technology and industry. IMDC2019 promise an exciting forum as we target all relevant stakeholders, such as medical device industry, medical professional and clinicians, academicians, researchers, service providers and relevant government agencies, and any other interested parties to participate in this 3-day event. It is envisaged that this event will further enhance the visibility of the industry, especially our local SMEs and start-up companies, and hopefully it will boost the performance of this industry to a higher level. MDA cordially invites all stakeholders and any other interested parties to participate in this exciting 3-days conference.
Medinova is a med-tech innovation conference and exhibition for shaping health outcomes focused initially in Asia Pacific aimed at connecting med-tech innovators, healthcare funders and a melting pot for the complete ecosystem of global med-tech community.
In the context of Malaysia, it is in line with PM Tun Mahathir Mohamed’s vision of transforming Malaysia into an engineering, manufacturing and tech-focused nation to capitalise on Industry 4.0 in key sectors especially in sectors with high-disruptively like health.
- Connect : Medinova is designed for individuals interested in forging new relationships for advancing healthcare. A variety of networking opportunities and events are offered throughout the event.
- Ignite : Medinova is the place to turn ideas into realities. The idea to become a platform for decision makers, innovators, and investors to gather, pitch ideas and create more advance innovation for healthcare in the future.
- Discover : Witness up-close-and-personal experience with a variety of start-up, emerging companies and technologies.
- Celebrate : An evening that recognizes individuals and organizations that have made major contributions to the advancement of technology and innovations.
15 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 17 (Thursday) 5:00 pm
Malaysia International Trade & Exhibition Centre (MITEC), Kuala Lumpur