Build Resiliency, Productivity, and Innovation. Given the recent impact of
Build Resiliency, Productivity, and Innovation.
Given the recent impact of the COVID pandemic, businesses in the manufacturing and logistics space need to make immediate, near, and long-term changes to respond, stabilize, and reimagine to survive.
This virtual event is designed to showcase how businesses can Navigate the now, Plan the comeback, and Shape the new normal in a marketplace that will be permanently altered. Hear from local and regional industry experts and discover how to:
- Empower technicians to collaborate more efficiently while working remotely or in different locations using cloud services and integrated IoT data.
- Monitor equipment remotely using IoT technology to detect, troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely.
- Create more resilient supply chains to streamline planning, production, inventory, warehousing, and transportation and improve traceability, resilience and profitability using predictive insights from AI and IoT technology.
- Transform your workforce and enable firstline workers to continue working efficiently and collaboratively using productivity apps, intelligent cloud services, and modern security solutions.
- Unlock innovation and cost optimizations while increasing productivity and reducing wastage by moving to the cloud
Who Should Attend
Business Decision Makers (Owners, CxOs, VPs), IT Decision Makers (CTO, CIO, CDO), and IT Professionals in manufacturing, supply chain, and logistics.
We look forward to seeing you at this event.
Microsoft respects your privacy. If you prefer I not forward you these types of communications, just let me know. To learn how to manage your contact preferences for other parts of Microsoft, please read our Privacy Statement.
*Dates and details are correct at time of publish and may be subject to change. Registrants will be notified via email should there be any updates.
Microsoft Malaysia | 211, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
(Monday) 9:30 am - 11:30 am