We are pleased to inform you that the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) will
We are pleased to inform you that the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) will be organising a “Conference on Tourism Potential in Sabah and Sarawak” which will be held as follows:-
|Date||:||18 June 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Time||:||8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Venue||:||Perdana Hall, Level 10
No. 5, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
GPS Code: 3.13297, 101.68396
The conference will be officiated by the Secretary General of Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), YBhg. Dato’ Lokman Hakim Ali.
The conference is an effort by the Government to update business community on investment opportunities in Sabah and Sarawak. It is a platform:
- to encourage industry players / investors to invest in the hospitality sector (i.e. hotel and tourism projects) in Sabah and Sarawak;
- to inform industry players on the upcoming National Tourism Policy and Eco-Tourism Plan by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia (MOTAC)
- to share information with industry players on initiatives / facilities offered by the Sabah and Sarawak State Governments in stimulating the growth of the hospitality sector;
- to enhance the ecosystem development within districts in Sabah and Sarawak; and
- to spur the hotel and tourism industry players to participate in Digital Transformation initiatives.
The proposed programme includes:
- presentations and panel discussion by the relevant ministries, agencies, state authorities and hotel / tourism associations on their respective roles in assisting the growth of the hospitality sector in Malaysia; and
- networking session with Federal / state agencies to facilitate business related inquiries or issues involving the hospitality industry or projects in Sabah and Sarawak.
We look forward to your participation and positive response.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
REGISTER NOW!!! at http://event.mida.gov.my/ConferenceonTourismPotential
|Should you require further information or clarification, please feel free to contact any of the following personnel:
i)Madam Khamilah Mohd Yusoff
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Perdana Hall, Level 10, MIDA Sentral,