wed01jul9:00 amthu02(jul 2)5:00 pm4th High-Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations 2020Building an Exclusive, Influential Community of Leaders for Growing Their Enterprises, Their Countries, and Their Continents9:00 am - 5:00 pm (2)
The High-Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations is the event of reference in the
The High-Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations is the event of reference in the ASEAN Region for strengthening economic ties between ASEAN countries and Italy.
The first three editions – Jakarta (2017), Singapore (2018) and Hanoi (2019) – gathered more than 1,000 Chairmen and CEOs of companies, Ministers and Institution Leaders coming from ASEAN Countries and Italy debating on strategic issues of national and regional significance. The last edition in Hanoi saw the attendance of both Prime Ministers of Italy and Vietnam.
In 2020 the High-Level Dialogue on ASEAN Italy Economic Relations moves to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where the most cutting-edge topics will be addressed:
- Macroeconomic outlook of ASEAN area in the global scenario
- Reshaping inclusive Global Value Chains
- ASEAN 4.0: The Fourth Industrial Revolution in manufacturing
- Green technologies for a sustainable future • Accelerating growth through aerospace and high-tech industries
- The future of e-Economy in ASEAN
- Sport industry in ASEAN and potential partnership with Italy
- Financial schemes and Free Trade Agreements as a tool for cooperation
The event includes an exclusive Gala Dinner on Wednesday, July 1 and a Reception hosted by the Ambassador of Italy to Malaysia on Thursday, July 2, as well as several side events organized in the days before and after the High Level Dialogue.
Participation at the High Level Dialogue in Kuala Lumpur is by invitation only and it is exclusively reserved to Chairmen and CEOs of companies and Institution Leaders.
For information and registration:
Participation and Organizational Secretariat:
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +39 02 46753.638 / 247
1 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 2 (Thursday) 5:00 pm