Testhub Sdn. Bhd.
Testhub provides a 1 stop design, develop and manufacture of test board/test program solutions for automotive semiconductors testing to global multinational companies.
Technical Know-How / R&D:
S&T index : 80% R&D activities in the automotive semiconductor test solutions such as to design test schematic, test programs, PCB design and layout, develop test hardware and software, product characterization and qualification per automotive standards. Have extensive experience in Testing methodologies using Teradyne Flex, Eagle family of testers and Advantest T2000 IPS testers which we invested in our lab.
Highlight of the project:
1) Testhub Sdn. Bhd. is the only Malaysian entity that has the capability to design and manufacture test boards/test programs, providing 1 stop testing solution to global multinational companies worldwide. Customers deploying our test solutions have achieved significant cost and productivity improvement.
2) The company currently employs 50 Malaysians with an S&T index of 80%. Through its expansion project, the company intends to increase its employment of up to 100 Malaysians within 4 years beginning 2018.
3) Being a knowledge-based company and employing highly skilled local employees namely in the fields of Electrical & Electronics Engineering as well as Physics, this is in line with the country’s aspiration to achieve a high-income nation status. Engineers remuneration are between RM3,000.00 – RM15,000.00 a month.
1) Testhub Sdn. Bhd. is a local company which gained its technical expertise from its experienced pioneer team who were previously employed by international MNCs and years of extensive technical collaboration/engagement with its global customers.
2) The establishment of Testhub contributes positively to the number of local Malaysian companies involved in testing solutions where the company is now a pioneer in the field. Testhub also collaborates with local universities to produce more local talents in this field. 3) The company’s potential investment of RM30 million for new test technology equipment and tools within the next 3 years beginning 2018 provides an additional 50 employment opportunities for Malaysian in the field of science and technical for the next 5 years.