MIDA Introduces Enhanced Online Application
MIDA, through its InvestMalaysia system will be launching an enhanced online application submission module by 26th March 2021 (Friday) at 9.00 am via https://investmalaysia.mida.gov.my.
Applications that can be submitted using the enhanced online application module are as follows:
- Enhanced Manufacturing Licence (e-ML)
- Exemption letter from ML
- Enhanced Incentive (e-Incentive)
- Expatriate Post & RE/RO
- Permit (PDA 2)
- R&D/IILS/DIILS Status
- Domestic Sales
- Import Duty / Sales Tax Exemption (JPC) & MIDA Confirmation Letter (SPM)
- Online Technical Support
Kindly be informed,
- The current e-ML (https://eml.mida.gov.my) and e-Incentive (https://eml.mida.gov.my/incentive ) will no longer accept applications effective 25th March 2021 (Thursday).
- https://investmalaysia.mida.gov.my will be down from Wednesday, 24th March 2021 6pm to Friday, 26th March 2021 9am.
For further information and clarification, please contact:
Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
No. 5, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603 2267 3633
Fax: 603 2274 7970
Email: [email protected]