This lists out the policy for the e-participation initiative which aims to explore the culture and practice of public engagement and contribution to improve transparency and enhance the quality of MIDA’s services.
MIDA recognises that such engagements enable the Government to explore wider perspectives, various sources of information and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also contributes to higher accountability, a more productive relationship between MIDA and its clients as well as orderly governance.
Among the communication channels used are our Enquiry and Client Feedback platform in the InvestMalaysia portal, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Public Consultations, Opinion Polls as well as MIDA’s Social Media such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
Please comply with the terms and conditions of your participation, as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Do not make degrading statements, personal attacks or statements that could offend other participants.
- Avoid inappropriate or offensive language use.
- Feedback that are irrelevant or out of context will be disregarded.
- Topics and links to pornographic websites are strictly prohibited.
- Make sure the statement / topic does not violate ‘COPYRIGHT LAW’, ‘TRADEMARK’, ‘PATENT’ and others.
- Do not use this platforms as a place to carry out any commercial or personal advertisements such as contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail.
- Ensure that any links or information included do not contain computer viruses such as “Trojan horses”, “worms”, “time bombs”, “cancel boots” or any software or programmes that may damage the operation of a another user’s computer.
- The administrator of the e-Participation does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made on this platform. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items are borne by the individual.
- The administrator of the e-Participation is entitled to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The administrator of the e-Participation reserves the right to amend the Policies and Guidelines on this platform at any time without prior announcement / notice.
- Users are subjected to the terms and conditions of the e-Participation policies or guidelines.