Its activities also include media representation, aerial advertising,
distribution or delivery of advertising materials or samples, and renting of spaces for
advertisement. Outdoor advertising refers to billboards, panels, bulletins and frames, window
dressing, showroom design, car and bus carding, etc. Media representation refers to sale of
time and space for various media soliciting advertising. It excludes the following:
- Printing of advertising material which is classified in Item 22210: Printing.
- Market research which is classified in Item 74130: Market research and public opinion
- Public relations activities which are classified in Item 74143: Public relations consultancy
- Direct mailing activities which are classified in Item 74992: Bill collecting, credit rating,
direct mailing, mail advertising and similar activities.
- Production of commercial messages for radio, television and film which are classified
in the appropriate items of Group 921: Motion picture, radio, television and other