- To evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organisation's objectives and goals to be met.
- To report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provide recommendations for improving the organisation's operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
- To review the reliability and effectiveness of the financial and internal control systems of the organization.
- To review the activities of the organization to determine whether they are conducted in an economic, efficient and effective manner.
- To review the compliance of relevant policies, laws, rules and regulations.
- To review the safeguarding of assets and interests of the organization against loss, fraud and abuse.
- To provide advice/views on internal controls of all systems including ICT systems.
- To present the Internal Audit Report at the Audit Committee and Financial Management and Accounts Committee meetings.
- To coordinate auditing processes undertaken by external auditors.
Level 30, MIDA Sentral
No.5, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 2267 2599
Fax: 03 2274 8507
E-mail: [email protected]
|NAME||POSITION||DIRECT LINE||EMAIL (@mida.gov.my)|
Megat Faizal Mohamad Zabri
|Head of Unit||03-2263 2534||megat.faizal|
|Sr. Assistant Director||03-2267 3690||suhaila|
Nurul Khalis Md Zin
|Assistant Director (Audit)||03-2263 2518||nurulkhalis|
Nurul Aisha Abd Khalid
|Personal Assistant||03-2267 3431||naisha|