Date : 30th October 2018 (Tuesday)
Time : 8:30am – 5:00pm
Venue : Grand Ballroom, InterContinental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
The main objectives of this seminar are:
i.To update on the current policies, incentives and financial facilities provided by the government;
ii.To establish a networking platform between government and private agencies, MNCs and SMEs; and
iii.To create opportunity for the seminar participants to discuss with any potential business collaboration
Highlights of the event:
- Keynote Address by YB Datuk Darell Leiking, Minister of International Trade and Industry
- Understand government’s latest initiatives and policies in doing business in the country
- Learn on the availability of facilities by MITI & agencies that can assist the business development
- Business Clinic
Who should attend?
- Senior Management from the Manufacturing and Services sectors;
- Government Officials;
- Research & Technology Institutes;
- Business Associations / Organizations
We look forward to your participation and positive response.
We would appreciate it if you could confirm your participation by completing the online registration at:
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
PLEASE REGISTER NOW!!!
FEE RM 100 PER PERSON