We are pleased to inform that the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) will be organising the National Investment Seminar scheduled as follows:-
Date : 8 November 2017 (Wednesday)
Time : 9:00am - 5:30pm
Venue : Grand Ballroom, InterContinental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
The main objectives of this seminar are:
- i.Updates on current policies, incentives and financial facilities provided by the government and private institution;
- ii.Networking platform between government and private agencies, SMEs and MNCs;
- iii.An opportunity for the seminar participants to discuss on any potential business collaboration.
Highlights of the event:
- ØKeynote Address by YB Dato' Seri Ong Ka Chuan, Second Minister of International Trade and Industry
- ØPlenary Sessions focusing on the success stories by prominent company in accelerating growth with the Government’s strategies and assistance
- ØTo firms up the business community on the government agencies assistances, current policies, incentives and financial facilities
- ØBusiness Clinic
Who should attend?
ØSenior Management from the Manufacturing and Services sectors;
ØResearch & Technology Institutes;
ØBusiness Associations / Organizations.
We would appreciate it if you could confirm your participation by completing the online registration at: event.mida.gov.my/NationalInvestmentSeminar2017
before 3rd November 2017 (Friday).
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
PLEASE REGISTER NOW!!!
FEE RM 50 PER PERSON