About the Conference
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC) will be organizing a conference on Research Funding and Powering the Innovation Engine in collaboration with the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA).
This conference will highlight prominent research funding opportunities and feature critical topics dedicated to explore new opportunities and support from the various funding bodies.
The two-day conference objectives are to provide information and share experience about national and international funding opportunities for fundamental and applied research, collaborative R&D between universities and industry, and to discuss how universities might work with industry in 'powering the innovation engine' in what has been called the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Early Bird (Before 3rd August 2017) and MIDA Members : RM 720 (Including GST)
- Normal registration (by 15 August 2017) : RM850 (including GST)
- National Research Funding Opportunities
- International Research Funding Opportunities
- Grants and Support for Collaboration with Industry
- Sharing Best Practices in Research Funding
- Research and Development (R&D) Needs and the Forth Industrial Revolution
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Incubating Innovation
Who Shoud Attend
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Government Officials
- Research and Technology Centres
- Innovation Consultants and Managers
- Professionals both from the Public and Private Sectors
- Investors (Venture Capitalist and Angel Investors)