The International Water Association is the leading global network for water professionals.
Through its network of members and experts, IWA helps to create innovative, pragmatic and sustainable solutions to challenging global needs.
IWA members and staff are situated in 130 countries worldwide, forming the largest international network of water professionals working towards a water-wise world.
IWA’s key attributes:
• Innovative, solutions-and-service-oriented
• Works across a range of areas that contribute to the progression of water management worldwide
• Develops research programmes and projects focused on solutions for water and wastewater management
• Organises world-class events that bring the latest science, technology and best practices to the water sector at large
• Works to place water on the global political agenda and to influence best practice in regulation and policy making
• Provides services to IWA’s global membership
Date : 11 – 14 September 2017
Conference Venue : Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Conference Website : www.aspire2017.org.my
Conference Email : email@example.com
Abstract Submission Deadline : 14 April 2017 (Abstract Submission Is Now Closed)
Early Registration Deadline : 15 April 2017
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Set in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KL Convex) is a self-contained city within a city where it is surrounded by luxurious hotels, office skyscrapers, shopping malls and many other attractions. A place well known for holding industry-standard events all year through, KL Convex is equipped with some of the most advanced technologies available. Public transport is easily accessible especially with the light rail transit system (LRT) which stops right at the door step of Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).