My Agro Hypermart (MAH), the first agro hypermart in Malaysia has been launched and fully opened to public since last January 2012.
Located in the agricultural centre of Serdang, MAH serve as Malaysia's first one-stop-centre for fresh produce and latest innovations in processed foods and goods made from 100% local crops. It is highly attractive to both locals and foreigners as a 'live display' centre with a huge collection of SMI products.
Situated in a very convenient location which is on the grounds of MAEPS (Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang), close to IOI Resort and Marriott Hotel in Serdang, 36km south of Kuala Lumpur, 16km from Putrajaya and just down the road from the renowned University Putra Malaysia.
MAH focuses on on the following programmes to strengthen the export capabilities of the processed food industry,
- establishing a collection for SMI products
- marketing and promoting the SMI products
- creating a distribution centre for SMI products
- conducting suitable business matching programme as well as hosting events
For the coming festive seasons, MAH offers:
- gifts/hampers packages
- lots of products at a very attractive prices
For more information on MY AGRO HYPERMART, visit www.myagrohypermart.com