MIDA Investment Information Unit
The MIDA Investment Information Unit is dedicated to the information needs of the staff of MIDA and its resources comprises of business directories, trade statistics, reports, journals, periodicals, conference papers, books, Malaysian laws and regulations, and others. However, members of the public who wish to do research may gain access to the Investment Information Unit with the permission of the Head of Unit. All visitors are required to register at the reception desk before using the Investment Information Unit.
Investment Information Unit
Malaysian Investment Development Authority
Level 12, MIDA Sentral
No.5, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : (603) 2263 2538/2537
Fax : (603) 2273 7957
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
*Closed to the public on Fridays and Public Holidays
The MIDA Investment Information Unit collection is divided into two main categories:
1. Printed Resources
- Books on industry (manufacturing and services), industrial development and other industry-related matters
- Journals: on industry (general and specific) and current economic issues
- Statistics/Tariff: external trade statistics of Malaysia, other statistics published by the Department of Statistics, Malaysia and Malaysian tariff schedules/rates;
- Directories/Encyclopedias: include publications of importers and trade associations; the Yellow Pages; and industry-related encyclopedias
- Government Circulars, Acts/Gazettes and MIDA publications.
An extensive reference collection supports this service which focuses on industry, in particular the manufacturing sector, industrial development and other industry-related matters. A Reader Service Officer is available to provide assistance.
A monthly listing of new acquisitions by the Investment Information Unit.
Web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog)
An automated on-line catalog service is available for users to access and search the Investment Information Unit collection.
Photocopying service is available in the Investment Information Unit. The charges are as follows:
- A4-size print - RM0.30 per copy
- A3-size print - RM0.50 per copy
General Enquiries to MIDA
Please contact (603) 2263 2538 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
^ Back to Top